Greg Sullivan is offering free, online, 90 minute yoga classes, using the Zoom online meeting platform.
Classes are suitable for beginners to yoga. See the About page for more information on Greg’s yoga practice and training. Please let Greg know ahead of time of any physical issues that may impact your asana (poses) practice.
Please try to connect to the Zoom meeting 5 minutes early. Below are some suggestions for props; Greg will work through options depending on what you have available and with you during class.
Useful equipment / props
- A yoga “sticky mat” is helpful to prevent feet from sliding
- Some blankets, heavy towels, or pillows to sit or lie on
- A belt or rope, about six feet long
- One or two yoga blocks / bricks are nice to have
- A chair is a nice to have, especially if you can sit in it backwards
- It is helpful if you have a wall you can use for support
Online class advice
- Please stay muted unless you want to talk
- Please make sure your name is correctly displayed in zoom. If not, you can open the Participants panel, find your entry, and “rename”
- Please keep your camera on, and try to arrange things so that Greg can
see your whole body. This may involve moving your camera during the
class, as we work on different poses
- good lighting is also helpful
You can subscribe to the google calendar for Greg’s online yoga classes using this iCal URL:
Please subscribe to the google group mailing list by sending email to Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org